Steve Rigler FdA MBACP
I am a qualified therapist and member of BACP with experience working with Young People (16+) and Adults of any age in a wide range of issues. I offer a safe homely and comfortable environment on the ground floor where you can explore the issues that are troubling you.
I offer a range of counselling therapies to suit your personal circumstances, including both short and long term requirements by exploring unhelpful thoughts, feelings and behaviours that prevent us from living a healthy, meaningful and fulfilling life.
I am currently available weekends and evenings and easily accessible from the M3 and bus routes.
Working with adults, I am experienced in a variety of issues including:
- Relationship issues
I very much believe that we are capable of dealing with only so much at one time, but life can throw too much at us in one go, breaking our confidence, and slowly crushing us. At times like these, we all need to find a centre of calm, and a place to explore what is troubling us. I can offer you that place for exploration, listening without judgement, and help to re-build your confidence.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE, anxiety, depression and stress can happen to anyone at any time. We are all unique, and we all handle what life throws at us in different ways. I will work with you in ways that work for you, however long it takes.
As I feel it is incredibly important that you find the right counsellor, I offer a free initial consultation where we can get to meet each other and discuss your journey ahead.
Training, qualifications & experience
· Level 5 in counselling - Peter Symonds College, Winchester
· NLP Master Practitioner and Coach accredited by NLPEA
· Level 3 CPCAB Certificate in counselling skills at Basingstoke College of Technology
· AQA - Level 2 certificate in counselling skills - Basingstoke College of Technology
· Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma - The Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence
· NLP Foundation Skills Diploma Course - NLP Centre of Excellence
· S.A.C. Dip. ( Dream Analysis Diploma )
· Transactional Analysis 101 accredited by UKATA
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Asperger's syndrome
- Career counselling
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Life Skills and Coaching
Free initial consultation where we can meet in a relaxed environment to discuss your needs and requirements.
£40 per 50 minute session.
Concessionary rates available for students of counselling.
Free parking in area.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Evenings currently available
Types of client