Stephen Aravena - Integrative Psychotherapist and registered member of BACP
Have a particular life obstacle you’re trying to overcome?
Sometimes, seeking help from a qualified therapist is the best way to get some clarity and make necessary changes. With over 20 years experience of working in a wide range of settings and with a cross section of people from all walks of life, I am well equipped to help you no matter what your personal circumstances. I am a committed and professional psychotherapist with one priority; to help you make the changes you want so you can enjoy life more.
I look forward to meeting you and embarking on a journey together, towards a happier you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSocSc (Child & Adolescent Psychology)
- PGDip in Psychotherapy & Counselling (Regents University London)
- PGDip in CYP IAPT (King's College London)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Individual therapy - £50 for 50 minute session.
Couples therapy - £60 for 50 minute session.
Family therapy - £70 for 1 hour session.
Reduced fee (limited) - £40 for 50 minute session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client