Ex Military of 22 years then 10 years in the high risk close protection and PSD/Contractor environments. I have now trained as a counsellor due to my own problems with PTSD, and seeing that so many do not get any help and have seen that mental health is a subject affecting so many people, with very few counsellors having personal experiences of the conditions and or the environment surrounding those experiences and problems. I am able to understand the backgrounds of trauma and PTSD, and to bridge the credibility gap, where so many in need of help find that they are not able to talk to those who have no idea of what combat does to people.
Training, qualifications & experience
I completed my training early 2014 and gained my advanced diploma in counselling and psychotherapy, and I am an Accredited member of the National Counselling Society, I have during my training been dealing with my own PTSD and have helped others during that time.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Dependent personality disorder
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Work-related stress
Initial consultation is free.
There after £35 per hour, with a maximum of a 2 hour session at one time.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Call or email for availability