Shane Thuillier. Relationship Counsellor Psychosexual Therapist.
I am an experienced Relationship Counsellor and Psychosexual Therapist. My practice covers Emsworth, Havant, Chichester and the surrounding areas.
I have worked with people and their relationships for 35 years, including 20 with Relate. I work from home offering one to one counselling, couples counselling, psychosexual therapy and therapy for sex addiction.
People seek counselling for any number of reasons: You may have experienced a crisis in your life, or perhaps you have reached a turning point, or maybe you just feel dissatisfied and unhappy with a relationship and have the feeling that life could be better. Whatever the reason, I may be able to help if your difficulties are rooted in relationship or sexual issues.
I work in an affirmative manner with gender and sexual diversity.
As an accredited member of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapy, I abide by the code of ethics and principles of good practice.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Member of The College of Sexual and Relationship Therapy
- Accredited COSRT Supervisor
- BA. (Hons) Degree with Diploma in Applied Social Studies.
- Relate Certificate in Couple Counselling
- Relate Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Relate Post Grad. Diploma in Relationship Therapy (Clinical Supervision) University of Hull.
- Accredited as a Couple Therapy for Depression IAPT Practitioner by the British Society of Couple Psychotherapists and Counsellors.
- Qualified in EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing)
- Qualified member of ATSAC (Association for the Treatment of Sex Addiction)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I am a COSRT accredited supervisor and offer supervision to counsellors and psychosexual therapists, both individually and in groups.
Clinical supervision is also available to professionals who are not counsellors. Workers in the caring professions may seek to enhance their work by receiving support and gaining increased self awareness of the impact of their stressful and emotionally demanding roles. Amongst others, I work with mental health professionals, teachers, nursing staff and family support workers.
£50 per one hour session. Concessions available in cases of financial difficulty. Please ask.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
parking available immediately outside ground floor counselling room.
I offer flexible appointment times, including weekends and evenings.
Types of client
Supervision & training
I was awarded my Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Supervision in 2008.