I am a clinical psychologist with many years experience of working with adults, specialising in Autism and/or learning disabilities. As well as diagnosis, I offer 1:1 therapy and support, following a diagnosis or for people experiencing distress.
I draw from a range of models, including CBT, mindfulness and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. I believe everyone has the potential for change and that achieving greater peace in life is helped in part by understanding themselves better.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Doctorate in clinical psychology, graduated 2007
- MSC in health psychology, 2002
- BSc Hons in psychology 1996
- Certificate in Dialectical Behavioural Therapy 2016
- Certificate in Applied Behaviour Analysis 2015
- Accreditation in administering of DISCO assessment, National Autistic Society, 2014
- Training in ADOS assessment, 2014
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
£70 per hour for 1:1 sessions. £20 for half hour initial consultation.
£800 for ASD assessments
I have rooms available across the North West. Due to my NHS commitments I work evenings and weekends only.
I can offer online sessions if required.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
After 6pm weekdays, and Saturdays