Dr Sarah Maynard Lowe CPsychol
Chartered Psychologist and Systemic Practitioner with over twenty years experience working in the NHS and Private Practice. Psychological therapy offered within a confidential setting in the centre of Bury St Edmunds. The therapy is tailored to suit individual needs and focuses on a collaborative strengths based approach.
Autism diagnostic service also offered for adults and children. Consultation regarding supporting a family member who has a diagnosis of autism.
Clinical supervision for psychologists and therapists offered.
Training, qualifications & experience
PsychD, CPsychol, PGDip Couples and Family Therapy, INT Accredited, DISCO Accredited.
Member of Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS) BPS.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation anxiety
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Autism diagnosis
- Autism training
- Psychological therapy for people with Autism
- Narrative Therapy
- Special expertise in supervision
- £150 initial consultation.
- Adult Autism assessment £900 (includes £150 cost of initial consultation).
- Multi Disciplinary Child Autism assessment £1,500 (includes £150 cost of initial consultation).
Non-autism £120 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Email or phone to discuss.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|