Sarah Adams Smith Counselling Psychotherapy Reg. MBACP
Life can be very confusing, painful and unhappy. You may feel lost, alone, frightened or not quite sure what is wrong, only that you do not feel ok. I use different approaches with individuals and couples. You may be wondering how can therapy help me?
Our naturally creative, spontaneous self can become blocked or hidden - sometimes we may wonder if we have one at all! We can find ourselves living by someone else's script, one which has been handed to us and we have faithfully followed it, consciously or unconsciously.
Therapy is about discovering, together, your true inner-self. These days, its so easy to get caught up on what's going on externally causing no end of conflict for us deep inside. Working together, my aim is to try to help you free up emotional or mental blockages which often stop us truly living. This can result in much more space for love and acceptance, leading to fulfilling relationships, a happier inner-self and living in the moment. I don't believe you need fixing, I believe you need time and help to heal to come back to yourself.
My experience includes helping clients with:
- Relationship issues
- Couples Counselling
- Bereavement and Loss
- Low self esteem
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Self Harm
- Work related issues
Please contact me with any questions or if you would like an informal chat about therapy.
Thank you for reading my profile.
Counselling for anxiety, relationship issues, depression, panic, family issues, anger, attachment issues, bereavement, bullying, child related issues, emotional abuse, couples, separation and divorce, affairs and betrayals, generalised anxiety disorder, addiction(s), abuse, abortion, eating disorders, gambling, loss, low self-esteem, stress, low self-confidence, OCD, trauma, work related stress, career, self harm, sexuality, suicidal thoughts, sadness, lost, unsure of self, lack of connection.
One to one and Couples Counselling Surrey, Berkshire, Hampshire, near Ascot, Bagshot, Bracknell, Camberley, Crowthorne, Farnborough, Finchampstead, Fleet, Frimley, Sandhurst, Windsor and Wokingham.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Reg.
- Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling Adv. Dip. CPCAB
- Couples Counselling BCS
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy BPS
- Compassion Focused Therapy BPS
- Mindfulness BPS
- Anatomy & Physiology ITEC
- Attachment & Loss
- Transformation: From Trauma to Containment
- Addictions, Abuse & Trauma
- Mind and Body Connection
- Systemic and Family Psychotherapy
- Solution Focussed Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Many Meanings of Anxiety
- When things are never the same again
- Therapeutic Approach to Suicide
- Working Creatively using visual aids
- Woking Creatively with Young People
- Mental Health Awareness
- Youth Counselling Service Training NHS
- Universal Safeguarding Children
- CRB Check
- Private Practice
- Counsellor at local Young People counselling service
- Couples Counselling
- Person Centred
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Online Counselling via Facetime or Skype also available.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Day & Evening Appointments
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|