Sara Lugard MBACP
I am a fully qualified Gestalt Counsellor based in Romsey and Winchester, within easy access of Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh, Southampton and surrounding areas. I offer individual counselling for adults and young people within a professional, safe and confidential setting with free parking.
I believe that humans beings just want to be happy, at ease with themselves and their environment - I know I do! Yet there are times when this seems to elude us either because of, or causing difficulties in our personal and professional lives. Sometimes we are able to resolve these difficulties ourselves or with the support of friends and family. However, for times when this process is not sufficient or possible, the therapeutic relationship counselling offers can be a positive and helpful experience.
I have experience of working with clients presenting with issues such as anger, anxiety, low mood, depression, low self-esteem, stress, self-harm, cancer, divorce, relationship issues, work-related stress and loss and bereavement.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma with Distinction in Humanistic Gestalt Counselling awarded by
- Buckinghamshire New University
- Level 4 in Humanistic Gestalt Counselling
- Introduction to Transactional Analysis 101
- Cruse Bereavement Care Training - Working with Grief
- Level Two Macmillan Cancer Support Certificate
- RSA Certificate Introduction to Counselling Skills Psychodynamic
- Fully Insured
- DBS Checked
- Committed to Continual Personal Development (CPD)
- Registered Member of The British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP)
I have gained experience over the last few years working in Private Practice based in Romsey and with several local agencies and charitable settings offering support to children, young people and adults.
Areas of counselling I deal with
The sessions are 50 minutes and cost £45. I offer concessions to trainees.
Working from my private practice, with easy access and ample free parking, I offer weekday appointments either during the day or in the evening, with an initial 30 minute face to face or telephone consultation free of charge
Payment either by cash or BACS on the day
I am based just outside of Winchester, with ease of access and free parking.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Week days and early evenings
Types of client