2 Warwick Crescent
I offer one to one counselling and psychotherapy to adults.
As an integrative psychotherapist I draw from a variety of psychological orientations and techniques, including coaching.
I have studied at a transpersonal college which means I pay special attention to people's strengths or 'qualities' and work at building and expanding on them. I also work with creative imagination, dreams, breath and sand trays.
I pay a lot of attention to the body and I can work with breath to unlock anxiety and tension.
A special interest of mine is trauma. Not only major traumas people suffer in life but also the traumas that most of us go through as part of the experience of growing up. I work with clients to identify and understand the helpful and unhelpful ways they tend to dissociate from painful experiences.
Another special area of interest is parenting. I offer a space to reflect upon the incredible challenges parents face and support them in becoming conscious of the process of personal growth that is inherent in it.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have qualified at CCPE, Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education obtaining a post laurea Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I have worked with people on a one-to-one basis for six years. I currently also see clients in a NHS setting for a project in partnership with Mind-in-Camden.
- I have attended extensive training with Mind-in-Camden on Hearing Voices, Trauma and Dissociation, Paranoia and Unusual Beliefs.
- I have received Coaching training by the NHS.
- I have trained in Focussing, a technique with an emphasis on the body.
- I have attended two training days at the Centre for Child Mental Health learning how to talk to children about feelings through story telling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
My fee is £60.
I am an Italian speaker and can offer sessions in Italian.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|