Centre For Counselling & Psychotherapy Education
Beauchamp Lodge, 2 Warwick Crescent
07799 560614 / 07799560614
I offer one to one counselling and psychotherapy.
The core of my approach is relational and humanistic although, as an integrative psychotherapist, I draw from a variety of psychological orientations and techniques, including coaching.
I have studied at a transpersonal college which means I pay special attention to people's strengths or 'qualities' and work at building and expanding on them. I also work with creative imagination, dreams, breath and sand trays.
I pay a lot of attention to the body and I can work with breath to unlock anxiety and stress.
A special interest of mine is trauma. Not only major traumas people suffer in life but also those underrated experiences of trauma that most of us endure as part of the process of growing up. I work alongside clients to identify and understand the helpful and unhelpful habits people have developed to protect themselves from such painful experiences.
Another special area of interest is Parenting. I facilitate parents to navigate the incredible challenges they face and support them in becoming aware of the potential for personal growth that raising children offers.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have qualified at CCPE, Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy Education obtaining a Post Laurea Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I have extensive experience of working with people with a history of trauma, depression and anxiety.
- I currently also see clients for the NHS for a project in partnership with Mind-in-Camden.
- I have attended extensive training with Mind-in-Camden on Hearing Voices, Trauma and Dissociation, Paranoia and Unusual Beliefs.
- I have trained as a Coach with the NHS.
- I have trained in Focussing, a technique with an emphasis on the body.
- I have trained at the Centre for Child Mental Health with a specific focus on storytelling as a means to talk to children about feelings.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
My fee is £60.
I am an Italian speaker and can offer sessions in Italian.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I see clients in the evenings in Maida Vale and West Hampstead. Daytime on Thursdays in Maida Vale and Fridays in West Hampstead.
Types of client