Sara Aziz MA MBACP (Accred).
Asking for help is not always easy, it takes courage. Seeking counselling can be the first step towards making those changes in your life that you need and want. If you need a non-judgmental space that is confidential, in which to explore your feelings and thoughts, counselling and psychotherapy could assist you on your journey towards change.
Sara completed her studies in contemporary therapeutic counselling at the University of Hertfordshire. She works therapeutically form a Psychodynamic perspective.
Alongside running her own private practice Sara also works for a leading charity organisation as a counsellor.
Sara is a registered member of BACP and adheres to the BACP Ethical Framework.
Psychodynamic therapy involves regular, 50-minute sessions on weekly basis, or more often if needed. The length of time can range for 6 sessions to open ended therapy, depending on what issues you would like to work through.
Training, qualifications & experience
MA, Contemporary therapeutic counselling,University of Hertfordshire.
pgD, Contemporary therapeutic counselling, University of Hertfordshire.
certH, Contemporary therapeutic counselling, University of Hertfordshire.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
£45- £55 per session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|