Santella Siani MBACP
07966 241214 / 07966 241214
Free Initial Consultation.
Having worked at Relate for over 8 years I have helped individuals, couples and families understand and resolve the majority of relationship difficulties. In addition I have worked with individuals on issues of anxiety, self esteem and simply just times when they feel unhappy, but don't always understand why.
I am also able to offer Sex Therapy for couples or individuals who experience painful sex, have a loss of libido, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction or other sexually related difficulties.
In addition, I am a qualified Pornography and Sex Addiction specialist and can work with you and/or your partner to deal with out of control sexual behaviours which are having a detrimental impact on your life. During a confidential initial consultation, we can discuss your concerns and a treatment programme that is relevant to your specific needs.
I work in offices in the centre of Plymouth in a friendly, safe and welcoming environment.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Post-graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy Counselling Level 7
• Post-graduate Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy Level 7
• Level 5 Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
• Intermediate Diploma in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
• Diploma in Supervision
• Institute of Management – Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
I am a member of;
• Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC)
• British Psychological Society (BPS)
• British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
All appointments are 1hour duration:
- Free Initial Consultation
- Couple Counselling £68
- Individual Counselling £48
- Sex Therapy £48
- Sex Addiction Counselling Individual £48, Couple £68
- Supervision £40
I am also available for supervision of counsellors and Psychosexual counsellors and trainees. I work from a Humanistic perspective integrating CBT, psychodynamic, systemic and narrative approaches and interventions. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss your individual requirements.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Free Initial Meeting.