I have over 15 years of counselling experience and I specialise in Couples Counselling using the 'Gottman Method Couples Therapy.'
If you and your partner are looking for ways to:
strengthen and deepen your friendship, communicate in a way that is truly hearing your partner and your partner hearing you, if you want to find ways to communicate through problems and conflicts you've got stuck in, and find a connection with each other on a meaningful and intimate level; then Gottman Method Couples Therapy may be for you.
Gottman Method Couples Therapy is based on over 40 years of research with over 3000 couples; as a result of this research Drs John and Julie Gottman have identified 7 Principles for Making Relationships Work which provide the foundation for this succesful model of couples therapy.
If would would like to know more go to Gottman.com or email me to enquire about Couples Therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling, QUB 2006
- Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy 2007
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Level 1and 2 2008
- EMDR Part 1.2 and 3 2007
- Diploma in Advanced Reflexive Supervision 2015
- Trained with Gottman Institute in New York as 7 Principles leader, 2015
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 and 2 2015
- EFT for Couples, Externship and Core Skills 1&2 2017
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy level 3 2019
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
Couples Therapy sessions last 90 minutes and cost £70.
It is possible to do 'marathon' Couples Therapy over a few days by special arrangement.
Contact me for details if you are interested.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Current availability on Tuesday or Thursday
Types of client