Ten Harley Street Ltd
10 Harley Street
020 3384 3555 / 02033843555
Hello and Getting to know you
Whatever you are experiencing at the moment, the important thing to remember is that you are not alone!
As human beings, we are all uniquely complex and it is inevitable that we all experience life's ups and downs at various times in our lives. Perhaps you have coped in the best way you have known how to, and now it's important to remember that by courageously reaching out for the right support you are taking those first steps to valuing yourself and your needs.
Ultimately my priority is to sit alongside you and that means listening to you, understanding your story and meeting your individual needs. I do not believe in a 'one size fits all' approach and therefore, we will work together to co-create and tailor the therapy to suit your presenting needs.
How Combining Talking with Creativity Can Help You
As an Integrative Art Psychotherapist i offer a combination of talking therapies with different forms of creativity (to suit your own needs). However, It may be that we just begin with talking therapies, or perhaps we introduce a combination of talking and creativity from the beginning.
Please don't worry- you do not need to be artistic or a Botticelli to work creatively, as the process is not about the finished result, or how artistically good you are, but to ask yourself, how can i invite more rest, healing, possibilities, empowerment and flow into my life?
The important thing to remember is that this process is about how the therapy can be shaped to best attend to your individual and presenting needs?
Who i work with
I work with a wide variety of clients. However, i also work with clients who present the following issues:
- Low self-esteem and confidence
- Body Image
- Doubt and anxiety
- Performance issues
- Imposter Syndrome
- Image and identity issues
- Relationships and Sex (individual therapy)
- Gender and Sexual identity
- Relaxation Difficulties
- Sleep Issues
- Stress and burn-out
- Creative Blocks
- The Mid-Life Crises
- The Quarter Life Crises
- Empty Nest Syndrome
- Dental Issues including specialising with
- Supporting Doctors, Dentists and other medics with their own needs
- Supporting clients who present with TMJ/Bruxing, Dental and medical anxieties, Dental trauma, Hypodentia cases and Anodentia cases.
I also treat Actors, Actresses, Musicians, Performers, Public Speakers and Public figures with any of the above issues.
This type of therapy allows you to be seen and heard both verbally and non-verbally and has the potential to be enlightening, empowering and healing.
Aside from my psychotherapy practice I am also a qualified and certified Life Coach.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have been awarded the following:
- Masters Degree in Integrative Art Psychotherapy (Merit) Institute for Arts in Therapy and Education (UEL)
- I'm a certified and qualified Life coach who trained at the prestigious London IIC&M accredited Pure Life Coaching Academy.
- I studied for a Law conversion (Birmingham University)
- Masters Degree Music Culture and Politics (Cardiff University)
- BA Music (Southampton University)
I am HCPC Reg. and a registered member of the MBACP
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
please contact me for more information
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
please contact me to find out more
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|