Chelmsford Therapy Rooms
50b Duke Street
If you are experiencing difficulties in life, whether personally, in work or generally and feel isolated then as a therapeutic counsellor I can offer you a space where you can share your thoughts without judgement.
Together we can explore your issues and develop your skills to make positive and lasting changes in your life. Exploring your feelings will help clarify what's important to you.
I’m a fully qualified therapeutic counsellor, accredited with the National Counselling Society. My orientation is integrative, which means that I can use CBT, Transactional Analysis and Person-Centred approaches in my work which can be tailored to your needs.
I work with adults and also specialise with young adults and children.
There is no limit to how many sessions you can attend although I do review progress regularly.
I offer day and evening appointments.
If you would like to find out more or make an appointment my number is 07789630880.
You can also email me
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4.
- Cognitive Behavioural Theory/An Intro to Transactional Analysis Level 3.
- Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 2.
- Introduction to Counselling Concepts Level 2.
- I have volunteered as a Counsellor at MIND in Basildon since November 2014.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Couples counselling
Fees for an individual session is £40 (50 minutes); £50 (1 hour) for couples and £60 (1 hour) for families.
I am an accredited member of the National Counselling Society.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
day /evening appointments