Sally Harding Reg.MBACP. Advanced Dip CBT; Dip Therapeutic Counselling
29 Ladycross Road
07476284222 / 07476284222
Your future starts now!. Which path will you choose?
Sally Harding Counselling and Hypnotherapy provides a holistic approach to dealing with life's difficult situations.
Knowledge is power! How well do you know yourself? When you know what makes you tick, you can start to become the person you want to be.
You will be accepted for the unique individual you are, in a non-judgemental and encouraging environment. You will have the opportunity to talk about anything that is concerning you.
You will be supported to explore any or all of the following:
- Your thoughts, emotions, behaviour or physical sensations
- Your past, present or future
- Any spiritual dimensions you may wish to investigate
You will then decide how to start working towards your goals.
For help with:
Anxiety, depression, relationship issues, loss, berearvement, stress, identity issues, grief, self-harm, low confidence or self esteem, family difficulties, mental health problems.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
Advanced Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
Other areas of counselling I deal with
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
Please see the website for full details.
Please see the website for further details.
- Also registered with Hypnotherapy Directory
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Flexible appointment times to suit. Please contact for futher details.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|