Sally Amos, MBACP
I am an an integrative counsellor which means I can use a variety of approaches to ensure I can help you in the best way. I won’t give advice, rather I will help you find your own understanding in an impartial, non-judgemental way. I will put your needs first and my approach is empathetic and compassionate. You can expect a deeper insight in to your feelings and a clearer path going forward.
My clients range from teenagers (16 years old and over) to adults and I have worked for the NHS, a national children’s charity and teens in a sixth form college.
I work in Poundbury, Dorchester, please contact me for a free initial telephone consultation
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a broad range of experience including working with clients who suffer from:
- low self esteem
- low confidence
- a break down in relationships
- long term illness and many other issues.
My qualifications include:
- An Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling from The Iron Mill College, Exeter
- TA 101 Certificate from The Iron Mill College, Exeter
- Certificate in Counselling from The Iron Mill College, Exeter
I was also a Registered General Nurse and also have a BSc (Hons) in Nursing Studies.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship issues
£40 for a 50 minute session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client