Sabrina Williams (MBACP) BACP Registered
Life can be challenging!
Sometimes we just need someone to talk to….Someone to listen......
Someone to help us to make sense of what has happened or is happening in our lives now and most importantly how we can move forward…
Maybe that person can be me.
Hi, I am Sabrina, a Counsellor and psychotherapist, a registered member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
Traditionally, 'Therapy' is talking; but some find it easier and more enjoyable to work in a creative way.
So the choice is yours, we can talk, work creatively or both.
It doesn't matter what you’re going through, big or small ….You are, welcome to bring it to our sessions.
Sessions are for you to use how you like. However, others have said they come in order to:
- Make sense of things that I can not make sense of alone.
- Have someone hear me and not tell me what I should or should not be doing or thinking.
- Say things out loud that I have never said to anyone else.
- say things that are highly confidential and that those close to me would be angry, distressed or disappointed to hear.
- Have space to think about who I am, who I want to be and what I really want from life.
- Manage my emotions/ feelings about people, relationships or circumstances.
The list is not exhaustive, Many people may also come to counselling, simply to learn more about themselves and to develop/maximise their potential.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- Pg Dip In Therapeutic Counselling and Psychotherapy (clinical)
- Certificate In Children’s Counselling (Practice)
- Certificate in Substance Misuse
- Pg Cert Couples and Relationship Psychotherapy - Tavistock (TCCR)
- Certificate In Integrative Counselling Practice
- Certificate In Counselling Skills
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Sessions (SW8, SW9, SW2)
£40* - 50 mins
£45 - 50 mins
£60* - 50 minute session
concession are available for young people ( under 21) and students
If you would like to ask a question or find out more, please feel free to text or email me.
“Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water, But a man of understanding will draw it out”
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|