Roslyn Poole MA. MBACP (Accred) Supervisor.
75 Boxworth End
I have a wealth of experience spanning over 35 years and accrued knowledge, skills, and experience in working with people in a rich, diverse way. My career background is in nursing, midwifery, health visiting, and I have a broad counselling practice, working with individuals and couples in therapy since 1991.
My experience has spanned many years working with Relate as a couple counsellor.
I support my private practice with working as a counsellor in the University Staff Counselling Service, though have experience working with students also.
I am also a trained Personal Development Coach.
I have much knowledge and understanding of working with people experiencing life issues, as well as supporting individuals and couple and assisting them to deal resourcefully with problems and challenges. I uphold professional and ethical standards as outlined by professional bodies of BACP, ANLP and AC with whom I am registered.
I have an in depth understanding of people, and am insightful and have a creative approach to working with problems, in a sensitive, respectful and compassionate way.
I am qualified to offer supervision.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Relational Supervision Certificate
- MA (Relationship Therapy) University of Hull
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (On-going)
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Hypnotherapy, NLP Practitioner, Life Coaching Diploma
- BA (Hons) Primary & Community Care (Specialist Practitioner) (2:1)
- Family & Systemic Foundation year (KCC)
- Psychodynamic Counselling (CCC)
- Relate Certified Counsellor
- Cruse bereavement training
- Brief solution focused training
- Background in NHS roles of nursing, midwifery and health visiting spanning 30 years.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£55 per hour individuals and couples.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I have a certificate in Relational Supervision and am available to offer supervision.