Dr Rosa Chillari
Dr Rosa Chillari is an experienced and effective practitioner. She has a wide breadth of knowledge about the psychology of mind and behaviour.
Dr Rosa Chillari is whole heartedly committed and passionate about facilitating others to use their inner wisdom to be the change they want to be.
She knows when people come and see her they are struggling to see beyond the difficulties they are currently experiencing and find it challenging to imagine change (a very human experience).
She has had the privilege of witnessing positive changes in thousands and thousands of clients.
She offers you the most appropriate approach to match your needs.
These approaches range from the current science of psychology and psychotherapy to a variety of time tested ancient healing wisdoms.
She welcomes you to a professional, safe therapeutic environment, to work collaboratively with you and your potential towards personal growth and contentment.
• BSc (Hons) Psychology
• Health and Care Professional Council registered (HCPC)
• MBACP (Accred)
• Certified Clinical Supervisor
• Eye Movement Desensitizing & Reprocessing practitioner
• PSYCH-K practitioner
• Energy Medicine Master Practitioner & Coach
• British Psychological Society (BPS) Chartered membership
• EMDR UK & Ireland member Trauma Aid UK member
• Information Commisioners Office (ICO) registered
• Regular clinical supervision and continuing professional development undertaken
• DBS Checked
• Fully insured
Training, qualifications & experience
- NHS Secondary Mental Health
- The Priory Hospital Birmingham
- NHS Community Drugs Team
- Supporting Independence from Alcohol (SIFA)
- Independent practice Warwick Therapy Centre
- Terrence Higgins Trust
- Cotswold Counselling
- NHS Psychological Services
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology (DCounPsych)
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist (CPsychol)
- British Psychological Society Test User: Occupational, Ability (RQTU)
- MBACP (Accred) (2008)
- Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy, University of Warwick (2006)
- Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy, University of Warwick (2004)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Warwick (2003)
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Appointments available in Birmingham City Centre & in the centre of Stratford upon Avon.