Dr Rosa Chillari,BSc (Hons) Psych, DCounPsych, CPsychol. MBACP (Accred), EMDR
Lifeways Health Centre
30 Albany Road
Stratford Upon Avon
St Martins Centre For Health & Healing
St Martins In The Bullring
07547275041 / 07547275041
Dr Rosa Chillari is an experienced and effective practitioner. She has a wide breadth of knowledge about the psychology of mind and behaviour.
Dr Rosa Chillari is whole heartedly committed and passionate about facilitating others to use their inner wisdom to be the change they want to be.
She knows when people come and see her they are struggling to see beyond the difficulties they are currently experiencing and find it challenging to imagine change (a very human experience).
She has had the privilege of witnessing positive changes in thousands and thousands of clients.
She offers you the most appropriate approach to match your needs.
These approaches range from the current science of psychology and psychotherapy to a variety of time tested ancient healing wisdoms.
She welcomes you to a professional, safe therapeutic environment, to work collaboratively with you and your potential towards personal growth and contentment.
• BSc (Hons) Psychology
• Health and Care Professional Council registered (HCPC)
• MBACP (Accred)
• Certified Clinical Supervisor
• Eye Movement Desensitizing & Reprocessing practitioner
• PSYCH-K practitioner
• Energy Medicine Master Practitioner & Coach
• British Psychological Society (BPS) Chartered membership
• EMDR UK & Ireland member Trauma Aid UK member
• Information Commisioners Office (ICO) registered
• Regular clinical supervision and continuing professional development undertaken
• DBS Checked
• Fully insured
Training, qualifications & experience
- NHS Secondary Mental Health
- The Priory Hospital Birmingham
- NHS Community Drugs Team
- Supporting Independence from Alcohol (SIFA)
- Independent practice Warwick Therapy Centre
- Terrence Higgins Trust
- Cotswold Counselling
- NHS Psychological Services
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology (DCounPsych)
- Chartered Counselling Psychologist (CPsychol)
- British Psychological Society Test User: Occupational, Ability (RQTU)
- MBACP (Accred) (2008)
- Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy, University of Warwick (2006)
- Certificate in Counselling & Psychotherapy, University of Warwick (2004)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology, University of Warwick (2003)
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
£90 individual per 60 minute session
£100 couple per 60 minute session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available in Birmingham City Centre & in the centre of Stratford upon Avon.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
Qualified Clinical Supervisor.