Ro Bolland, BA (Hons), P.G. Dip. Couns., MBACP (Accred)
078 078 54534
I am a qualified, accredited counsellor offering one to one confidential counselling.
I am trained in several psychological therapies which I use in an integrative way to best suit your individual needs.
If you are having a tough time, struggling to resolve issues which are hindering you, or want to make changes and fulfil your potential, please contact me for a free introductory half hour session.
I am experienced at helping with:
- low self-esteem and self-confidence
- depression and anxiety
- difficulty in relationships including family conflict
- traumatic life experiences including illness, bereavement and loss
- being stuck in unhelpful patterns of behaviour or addiction
I practice from my consulting room in Avening, Gloucestershire (near Tetbury, Stroud, Cirencester and Nailsworth) and provide a non-judgemental, supportive space for you to explore your thoughts and feelings.
If you think you are interested in counselling, I am happy to arrange a consultation session - at no obligation - to discuss what you would like to achieve. If you feel you would like to continue with counselling after this, we can agree what is most appropriate for you.
I am an Accredited member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and adhere to their code of practice and ethics. www.bacp.co.uk.
Training, qualifications & experience
Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling - UWE (University of the West of England) BACP Accredited. I also have a CPCAB Certificate in Counselling from SGS (South Gloucestershire College), a Certificate in Psychometric Assessments (Talent Q) and CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).
I have also undertaken specific training in:
- Family Liaison
- Children and Family Safeguarding
- Maternal Mental Health
- Eating Disorders
- Sexual Identity and Gender
- Motivational Interviewing
In addition to private practice, I am a Staff Counsellor within an Occupational Health Team in the NHS, and have previously been a member of the Counselling team at Gloucestershire NHS IAPT Let's Talk Team. I have an interest in facilitating psycho-educational groups to help individuals to manage stress, low mood, anxiety and depression.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
My fees are:
£50 per 50 minute session
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client