Working as a qualified and experienced counsellor I offer you a safe, non-judgemental and confidential space to explore your thoughts and feelings. My aim is to help you feel empowered and to reach a level of self-awareness so that you can make positive changes to move forward.
I believe the relationship between the client and counsellor is paramount and I will be there to sit with you through your journey. I do not give advice but work with you to facilitate change.
My style of counselling is integrative and I believe that a lot of issues that have surfaced in adulthood are rooted in childhood. Exploring these areas can be liberating for clients.
My style is integrative and I work with aspects of these approaches.
• Psychodynamic (exploring past experiences and childhood)
• CBT (changing negative thought patterns into positives)
• Humanistic (person centred, individual needs)
I have worked with a range of issues such as anxiety, depression, addiction, bereavement, relationship difficulties and work issues. Counselling can provide clarity around our thoughts and feelings. It can help us to change unhelpful patterns and experience more satisfying lives.
Counselling is the opportunity to talk to a trained professional about worries and concerns that might be more difficult to confide in friends and family.
The process may at times bring up some uncomfortable feelings and memories but I will sit with you to work through this one step at a time.
Every journey begins with a single step.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency Registered.
- CPCAB Level 2 award in introduction to counselling skills.
- CPCAB level 2 certificate in counselling skills.
- CPCAB level 3 certificate in counselling skills.
- CPCAB level 4 diploma in therapeutic counselling.
- CPCAB level 2 award in understand substance misuse.
- Eating Disorders Workshop.
- Gambling Addiction Workshop.
- Bereavement Workshop.
- Anger Management Workshop.
- Procrastination Workshop.
- Mindfulness Workshop.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
I practice from comfortable, friendly counselling rooms in Hillingdon and West Drayton. I offer 50 minute sessions for £40 - concessions available for training students. Initial session and assessment £20.
As a member of the BACP I work within their ethical framework and have regular supervision.
I have worked for various organisations counselling since 2014 and with a range of ages. I offer short term and long term counselling.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available in the evenings on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and potentially weekends during the day. Please get in touch for more details.