I am a COSRT registered sexologist/psychosexual therapist and relationship therapist. As an integrated therapist, I use a pluralistic approach when working with clients. I use different techniques and modalities based upon each individual/relationship where we can work together to facilitate change.
Sex therapy and relationship therapy sessions might look like: Sex education, talking therapy or with tasks for you to try at home between sessions - or usually a combination of all three.
I am an LGBTQ+ ally and work with GSRD clients. I am knowledgeable and welcome polyamorous and consensual non-monogamous structures as well as being trans, non mainstream orientations and kink friendly.
My work focuses a lot on battling shame and empowering people to find solutions that work for them. I do not believe in a one size fits all approach and work with clients to normalise their experiences on an individual level as well as considering the greater context and how society plays a role in these presenting issues. I am led by the clients' personalities to formulate a healing experience that is right for them.
If you wish to see if I am the right fit for you, please reach out to me over email. We can then set up an initial first session and if you wish to continue we can take it from there.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2 Year diploma in Sex and relationship therapy with CICS - COSRT accredited and Pink Therapy aligned course.
- 35 hours in Trauma and triggers with Beeleaf.
- 28 hours in Ethical practice in Psychotherapy with Beeleaf.
- 130 hours certificate in Skills & Principles of Contemporary Psychotherapy with BeeLeaf.
- 20 days Neuro-Linguistic Programming with BeeLeaf.
- 28 hours in Psychopathology in Psychotherapeutic practice with Beeleaf.
- 28 hours Human development and sexuality with Beeleaf
- 5 hours Body of knowledge, trauma sensitive yoga and meditation with Wimbledon Guild.
- 7 hours NHS placement training with The Awareness Centre.
College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists
COSRT is the UK’s leading membership organisation for therapists specialising in sexual and relationship issues.
All members must abide by their Code of Ethics and the performance of accredited members is regularly monitored.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Some further more specific issues I work with are below:
Vaginismus/pelvic pain, inability to orgasm, low sexual desire, erectile issues, early/late ejaculation, relationship troubles, mis-matched desire, kink issues, orientation insecurities, sexual trauma/shame, out of control behaviour, performance anxiety, communication troubles, infidelity, separation, intimacy building, problem solving, opening up a relationship.
From £75.00 to £90.00
£75 for an individual and £90 for a couple/relationship structure.
I offer sessions Monday-Thursday between 12 noon and 8pm.
I am currently working online via zoom.