You are enough just as you are.
Hello, my name is Rebecca, I am a qualified counsellor and a member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists and I work to and respect the values of their ethical framework.
I have experience of working with both males and females, and with both adults and young people. I have worked with a variety of issues which includes; trauma, bereavement, anxiety and depression, relationships and self harm.
I offer a confidential space for you to explore your feelings and make sense of your experiences in a safe environment. I work in an intergrative way and look to enable you to feel listened to and understood while working together with your issues.
Just remember...You are enough just as you are.
Training, qualifications & experience
Level 2 & 3 Counselling skills.
Mental Health NVQ Level 3
NHS Trauma informed training level 1.
NHS Transgender awareness training.
Teesside University Motivational Interviewing.
Enhanced DBS check.
I have substantial experience of working with adults and young people across a range of settings.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Group therapy
£40 per hourly session.
(£30 per hour student rate)
Sessions will be secured on receipt of payment at least 24 hours before our session.
After our first session, I require a minimum of three sessions to be paid in advance please. Payment by bank transfer or cash.
Cancellation policy of 48 hours prior to session applies. We will discuss all of this in the first session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Daytime and Evenings
Types of client