Welcome to my profile.
I am an experienced integrative counsellor and supervisor.
My integrative approach means I am not a pure one therapy fits all therapist but rather use different therapies that will benefit my client.
DBT, dialectical behaviour therapy, CBT, cognitive behavioural, and solution focused are just a few of the many therapies available, I’m happy to discuss this with you.
I have in-depth and wide-ranging experience of working with teenagers, adults, families, couples, and children.
In addition to my ongoing practice I currently work in schools with students aged 5 to 18.
I have previously run Anger Management, Self-Esteem and Confidence Building courses for adults and adolescents.
I have worked for various counselling agencies such as the Atrium clinic, the NHS MIND, and RELATE
I support people with anxiety, depression, OCD, anger issues, low self worth, relationship issues as well as personality disorders. I am experienced in autistic based, ADHD and PDA needs.
So with the many therapists available why use me?
As an integrative counsellor I use a range of therapies specific to your needs, aiming to give you tools and life skills to help you manage and regulate your emotions.
I strive to provide a service that gives people a valued and safe space (physical or virtual) within which to explore, understand and gain valuable insights for their future.
I became a therapist over 20 years ago, a decision that remains one of the best that I have ever made. During this time I have helped people overcome many challenges, including, but not limited to: Anxiety, Panic, Depression, Domestic abuse, obsessions, bereavements and loss, Bullying, Anger, Low Self-Esteem, Lack of Confidence, and Difficulty in Communicating etc.
By investing time with me you will benefit from my experience. I will share all my learning with you, and provide you with life-long strategies you will always have.
Working Safely and Ethically together.
The Coronavirus Pandemic has impacted the lives of people across the country, with many people still feeling overwhelmed and trying to stay in control of their lives. My room is sanitised after each Client, with fresh air where possible. I am happy to wear a mask for the Clients safety if preferred.
I once again welcome people back into the quiet sanctuary of my dedicated counselling room. And I continue to provide my services online for those who would prefer to do so, as this new way of working has proven to work really
Working in person traditionally has been the desired preference for many clients, however I have found working online is also a highly effective way to provide support to people across the whole of the UK and beyond. I have had the pleasure of working with clients in the USA and Australia, as well as many clients from Kent, London, and Manchester.
Here are the benefits of online therapy.
- No travel required. This is great particularly if you are unable to get out. Easier if you do not drive, and if you do drive it saves on petrol, parking, and traffic worries.
- Less of your time is required as you will not need to add on travel time, and in our busy life this can really help.
- You can have your session in your own familiar environment, surrounded by your own comfort, which for some may feel a safer experience.
- If you live in a remote area, seeing me online may much more convenient.
- Mobility/disability can be a big issue for some people and if you cannot get to me in person, we can still work.
- Less time getting to me may make your start calmer.
- Working with the whole family has been easier online as often there can be difficulties with everyone's timing. Also different members can join us in different places.
Benefits of seeing me in person
- You may feel getting out of your own home more confidential if you don’t live alone, and a different environment can feel refreshing.
- Some people feel they can absorb the conversation easier in person, and feel as they are being listened too better.
- We don’t need to worry about poor internet connection.
- To put your mind at rest I take a test 2x per week and have had both jabs. If you do see me in person please test prior to seeing me.
Thank you for reading my profile.
If you would like to know anything more than what my profile highlights, please feel free to give me a call. I offer a 20 minute basic complimentary telephone call during which I can answer any questions you may have.
You can email me here,
or call me on, 07575 747444.
What can I help you gain?
- Clarity of what you need, and an effective way how you can achieve and maintain this.
- A knowledge of counselling techniques/tools to use in the future
- A clearer understanding of yourself, what makes you special.
- What choices you have?
- A greater enjoyment in life
- Motivation, and increased confidence
- Better communication skills
- Able to make decisions
- Inspiration and ambition
- Realising your potential, and finding your purpose in life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Therapeutic Counselling
- RELATE couples therapist
- Supervision Training
- C.B.T (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Pregnancy & Infant Loss
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- BWRT (Brain Wave Recursive Therapy)
- Managing Anxiety & Stress
- GAD (Generalised anxiety disorder)
- Anger & Temper, How to Retrain your Mind.
- NLP ( Nero linguistic programming)
- Bullying, and how to face the bully
- Inner Child Identification
- Jealousy, the facts
- Domestic Violence
- Bereavement & Loss.
- LGBT Identity
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Behavioural: Lack of Confidence, Hoarding, Hate Conflict, Saying 'sorry' for no reason, Jealousy, OCD
Environmental: Problems in the workplace, within the family, in open spaces, etc.
Fears: Failure, Going Mad, Rejection, Inadequacy, Feeling not liked,
Letting Go, Feeling Alone, School, Going Out, Speaking in Public.
Teenagers: Angry, Confused, Depressed, Isolated, Different, Sad, Lonely.
Parenting Skills: How best to parent, how to better communicate, understanding teens.
Please call me on …. 0757-5747444
or for more information, or click here to email.
£55.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
Concessions offered for
- Individual Therapy £55.00
- Couples Therapy £60.00
- Family Therapy £75.00
- Supervision £50 an hour or £75 per 1.5 hours.
My free initial consultations are 20 mins in total.
Please do ask me any questions you may have.
My contact details are, 07575747444
I work flexible hours. contact me to discuss times or any concerns you may have. I am only working online for now until 20th may, I use various methods such as, zoom, wats app, or Face time
The number of sessions can be as many or as few as you need.
Counselling can help by simply being able to talk honestly and openly in a safe environment.
Life coach work: This can be separate or a combination of motivation and counselling support.
If you'd like more information on the above please contact me by phone or email and I can answer Andy question you may have. There is no obligation to make an appointment.
0757-5747444 or click here to email.