I believe there is always another way to look at situations in order to move forward in life, counselling helps you find that alternative. I understand that it's hard to discuss your most private matters with a complete stranger but that is exactly why counselling works. I offer confidentiality, with a none judgmental approach, understanding and support thereby you will be able to see things differently, find a new awareness, new tools to move on and cope with your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have completed my training as a counsellor and have my private practice. I am also a counsellor at Options dealing with issues around addiction and gambling addiction.
- Diploma in Adlerian Counselling from Institute of Individual Psychology
- Diploma in Youth counselling from The Institute of Counselling
- Certificate in counselling from the Institute of Counselling
- Edexcel Level 3 BTEC Diploma in Developing Counselling Skills from Great Yarmouth College
- 120 Credits in Person-Centred Counselling from University Campus Suffolk
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Areas of counselling I deal with
free 30 minutes introductory session
£35 for students for 60 minutes counselling
£45 for Individuals for 60 minutes counselling
£50 for couples for 60 minutes counselling