I am a fully qualified, experienced counsellor and a member of the BACP. That uses an integrative therapeutic counselling approach, which means I draw on various approaches and creative techniques. I have a person- centred way of working in that the relationship between counsellor and client is fundamental to the counselling work.
I offer counselling for adults in a confidential, comfortable, secure, anonymous space in which people can share and explore the things that trouble them.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 4 diploma in Therapeutic Counsellling (integrative) with Barnabas Counselling Training, CPCAB Accredited.
- Level 3 -Certificate in Counselling with Barnabas Counselling Training, ACC and CPCAB accredited.
- Level 2- Counselling Skills with Barnabas Counselling Training, ACC and CPCAB accredited.
- Introduction to Biblical, Pastoral care and counselling with Crusade for World Renewal (CWR), ACC accredited .
- NVQ3 in Health and Social Care.
- Bereavement training with St Nicholas Hospice
- Child protection and mentoring training with Haverhill Advocacy and Mentoring Service (HAMS). Working with children in schools in the Haverhill and local area.
- Worked with in a Domestic Abuse Support Service whilst completing my level 4 diploma. Counselling women who lived in refuges owned by the charity Safer Places and some who were part of there outreach programme.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Fee is £35 a session.
Concessions may be available, please contact me to find out.
I am based in the centre of Haverhill.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Types of client