Patricia Morrison Dip Couns, Reg MBACP,
1 Old Hall Street
I am a psycho-dynamic counsellor, although with further training my practice has now become more integrated. I offer an affordable, safe, professional and confidential counselling service for adults and young people who may be struggling with a variety of distressing experiences. I am trained to work with individuals, couples and families.
I am a fully trained sexual violence counsellor so can work with a lot of presenting complexities including trauma.
My current position is working in partnership with NHS, working with children, adolescents and their families.
I am also a qualified drug & alcohol support worker.
Additionally I can also offer hypnotherapy.
If you feel that you would like to be counselled by a passionate, emphatic, experienced counsellor then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered member of BACP (MBACP)
- BACP certificate of proficiency
- Diploma in therapeutic counselling (level 4 ABC awards)
- Certificate in counselling skills (level 3, ABC awards)
- Certificate in sexual violence training
- Certificate in Gestalt therapy
- Certificate inner child
- Certificate in safeguarding
- Certificate ritual abuse training
- Certificate understanding and managing ADHD
- Certificate in understanding self-harm
- Certificate in addiction training
- Certificate in understanding trauma in children training
- Certificate in understanding eating disorders.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
£40.00 per hour.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Wednesday 9-3pm, Thursday 9-3pm, Friday 12-3pm, Saturday 12-3pm.
Types of client