Patricia Hagan - BACP Registered Counsellor (Reg. MBACP)
07808808664 / 07808808664
Thank you for visiting my profile; my name is Patricia Hagan. I am a fully qualified Counsellor/Psychotherapist. I have full registered membership with the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy). I am an experienced therapist with a highly professional, confidential, open, honest and non-judgemental style of therapy.
If you have made the decision to seek counselling, Well Done! Counselling is a self investment, allowing you the space and time to explore the root of life difficulties with a trained non judgemental professional.
My counselling work entails an integrative approach; which means I work using a variety of approaches to suit the unique needs of each individual client, (I am experienced in Person Centred/Humanistic and CBT). I spend time getting to know my client and work in a collaborative manner to facilitate their unique journey, offering guided discovery.
I work with a wide range of clients and have experience across:
- Employment & Work Related Difficulties
- Anxiety, General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) Social Anxiety & Phobia's
- OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
- Family Issues/Difficulties
- Self-Esteem and Self Confidence
- Relationship Issues
- Suicide Intervention - exploring suicidal thoughts and emotions.
- Grief/Loss & Bereavement
I look forward to meeting you and assisting you on your counselling journey. Please feel free to contact me with any queries. Take care and be kind to yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc Degree In Integrative Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Training in Child Protection & Adult Safeguarding
- Motivational Interviewing training
- WRAP - Wellness Recovery Action Plan Training
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- ASIST & SAFE TALK Training
- I am a registered member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP)
- I have my own professional indemnity insurance
- I abide by the BACP Ethical Framework
- I have private supervision to ensure best practice
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Child related issues
- Drug abuse
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
The Initial assessment fee is £30.00 and all other sessions are £35.00 there after.
Discounted fees may apply to students: initial assessment = £25.00 and further sessions = £30.00 per session.
If you phone and I am unable to take your call please leave your details and let me know if you wish me to text or phone you back when I am free. I will get back to you as requested.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available evenings and weekends & Friday all day
Types of client