Patricia Francis BSc (Hons) Psychology/ Dip. Therapeutic Counselling/MBACP
128 Zellig Building
077 06 513 559
Hello my name is Patricia Francis and welcome to my profile.
Life can be difficult at times for all of us, the challenges we face can leave us feeling stuck, alone, angry and scared. My practice was set up with this in mind, that at some point we all need support.
I work in Birmingham city centre as a qualified BACP registered counsellor.
I provide a safe and empathic space to explore thoughts, feelings and behaviours without shame or judgement. And I have helped people from different backgrounds find ways to manage their stress, depression, anxiety, loss and relationship issues.
As an integrative counsellor I use a variety of techniques to suit individual needs and circumstances. For example placing greater or lesser emphasis on your childhood and using techniques to help you understand your triggers, barriers, future plans and relationship patterns.
If you want to see how I might be able to help you;
please call: 07706 513 559
or visit: www.counselling-minds.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Hon Degree in Psychology.
- Advanced Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling.
- Certificate in Counselling Studies.
- Registered member MBACP.
Training and Experience
- I participate in on-going training to support my professional development.
- Since starting my private practice I have seen clients from different racial, religious and cultural backgrounds. And supported them through various issues, such as stress, depression, bereavement, anxiety and relationship problems.
- I worked for several years as a counselor at Mind in Croydon, working with a variety of clients and mental health issues; including gender identity, depression, anxiety, anger, bereavement.
- I worked for 3 years at a London based respite for people at risk of suicide.
- I worked at a Birmingham homeless shelter with people with various mental health issues; such as addiction, depression and anxiety.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Pregnancy and birth
£35 per session.
To discuss further details or book a counselling session please contact between 8am - 6pm
- Patricia Francis at Counselling Minds: 077 06 513 559
- Birmingham Counselling Services: 0121 314 9903
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Thursdays 8am - 8pm and Tuesdays 8am - 3pm
Types of client