- Individual therapy for teenagers 16 + and adults.
- Published best selling author of Ten to Zen.
- Regular contributor to press and media for mental health discussion.
- Former NHS Clinical Lead for Mental Health
- Therapy rooms in the peaceful setting of Old Deer Park, Richmond. Flexible times
- Trained in multiple therapy modalities including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Interpersonal Psychotherapy, EMDR( trauma treatment), and also a trained mindfulness teacher with Oxford University.
- I initially offer a short telephone call, and if appropriate this is followed by an initial face to face assessment session to ascertain suitability for both parties. Following this therapy commences on a weekly basis normally face to face but Skype is an option
- My work is aimed at achieving maximum improvement with an open, respectful common sense approach
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dual psychology and health background
- 25 years of NHS and corporate experience
- Accredited Psychotherapist with BABCP and IPTUK.
- Full training in CBT, Interpersonal psychotherapy, EMDR, and Mindfulness
- BSc ( Hons)
- Various trainings including couples, compassion focussed therapy, trauma, anxiety disorders, stress management, complex grief, palliative care and Long Term health conditions.
Areas of counselling I deal with
Discussed on contact.
Alongside individual private work I also offer stress management talks and lifestyle workshops talks using my Ten to Zen model, as published in my book.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client