I offer a confidential and creative space where I can support you to make sense of difficult life circumstances. I work with adults, children and young people who have been, or feel insufficiently parented. This usually manifests as anxiety, stress, depression, low self-esteem and identity (cultural and sexual) issues, particularly BAME men.
I work integratively, which means I am skilled and experienced in using several models and approaches which I adapt to your individual needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- I have an MA Counselling and Psychotherapy and an Advanced Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapy from Regents University, London (leading to UKCP registration 2004-2009)
- I have a CPCAB Level 4 Certificate in Counselling Children (Place2Be)
I have a cumulative 12 years experience counselling in private practice, NHS primary and secondary healthcare and school settings.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
Free 20 minute initial telephone session.
£50 per 50 minute session.
£40 per 50 minute session for counselling/psychotherapy students/trainees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|