Norma Williams BA Hons Counselling MBACP GQHP (Hypnotherapy)
I offer both short and long term one to one Counselling Therapy in a safe, non-judgemental and confidential environment. I provide the space for you to feel comfortable to talk, explore your feelings and develop coping skills to manage and improve your emotional well-being.
The goal of my therapy sessions is to help you understand more about yourself, see things more clearly and move forward in your life.
I am a registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) a I am also registered with the General Hynotherapy Register (GHR).
I provide 60 minute Counselling Therapy sessions either face to face or by telephone. The first session will be an initial 30 minute consultation and assessment session.
Please contact me for further details.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Hons) in Counselling
- Diploma In Clinical Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy (DIP.CHH) Yorkshire Hypnotherapy Training
- Certificate in N.L.P. Programming skills
- Certificate in Occupational Stress Management
- Cruse Bereavement Care Awareness in Bereavement Care Foundation Certificate
- Level three Award in Cruse Bereavement Care Supervision
- Foundation Certificate in Mindfulness and Stress Reduction
- Cruse Bereavement Care Working With Children and Young People Certificate
- Place2Be Children's Volunteer Counsellor Record of Achievement
- Solution Focused Therapy Certificate
- Mind Certificate in Suicide Prevention
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills (ASSIST) Training certificate
- Working Creatively Certificate
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Face to face £45 per hour Telephone Counselling £25 per hour.
Initial 30 minute Consultation £15
Alongside my private practice, I work as a Counselling Therapist in the Stockton area. I have also delivered Mindfulness/Relaxation workshops to various groups within the area and worked as a Bereavement Counsellor and Counselling Supervisor within a Bereavement Counselling support service.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please contact for details.
Types of client