Individual and couples therapist with an added expertise in psychosexual therapy. I have 15 years experience in all aspects of individual and relationship therapy. My practice is varied and I work with anxiety, depression, loss of confidence as well as all aspects of relationship difficulties.
My work is tailored to the needs of my clients, either short term intensive programmes to alleviate anxiety, the fallout from affairs, the distress of sexual problems, or longer-term to alleviate and make sense of deep seated and long standing concerns for individuals and couples.
In my work it is my aim to help clients to understand the part played by early family and childhood experience and its influence on the here and now. Knowledge and understanding brings freedom and clarity and allows the client to make educated choices about their present and future.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy, Tavistock Centre for Couple Relationships and University of East London
- PG Diploma in Individual and Relationship Therapy, TCCR and UEL.
- Founding member of Reframe Counselling and Psychotherapy, Canary Wharf and Berkeley Square, 2005 to present.
- Voluntary therapist at TCCR FROM 2005 until 2008
- Visiting lecturer and tutor on Certificate in Psychosexual Studies, TCCR
Areas of counselling I deal with
individuals £80 to £100
Couples £100 - £125
Fees are open to negotiation for a limited number of low-earning clients.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|