My counselling practice is based in Baildon, Shipley and covers surrounding areas of Bradford, Guisely and Leeds.
I am a counsellor holding a Diploma in Transactional Analysis psychotherapy from the Manchester Institute of Psychotherapy (MiP). I am a registered member of the United Kingdom Association of Transactional Analysis and adhere to their code of ethics, and also a member of BACP.
I support adults, couples and teenage/adolescent clients from the age of 18.
I enjoy working with people and being a part of their own unique journey.
I am bilingual, I speak English and Arabic.
Transactional Analysis is my main theory that I use with my clients. I personally have benefited through my journey of study and therapy. TA helped me achieve personal development and self awareness that improved my life, my relationships, and made me a better person, for that I think anyone who wants a better and more productive life should also benefit from it.
Training, qualifications & experience
- A post graduate 4 year diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy, May 2016 Manchester institute for Psychotherapy. Manchester (2012-2016)
- Master degree in Oral and dental Medicine, June 2015,Faculty of Oral and DentalMedicine, Cairo university, Cairo, Egypt.
- B.Sc. oral and dental medicine, May 2005. Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt (2000-2005).
Areas of counselling I deal with
The initial session is free, sessions are 50 mins thereafter.
The standard cost of a session is currently £30.
A short term therapy 10 sessions at £5 only each session is available.
24 hours notice is required for the cancellation of an appointment.
The number and frequency of the sessions will be mutually agreed and reviewed regularly.
Issues that counselling and therapy may help with:
• Self Esteem
• Depression and Anxiety
• Relationship Issues
• Anger Management
• Bereavement and Loss
• Dealing with Sexual Abuse Issues
• Shame Based Issues
• Eating Disorders
• Confidence and Assertiveness
• Divorce and Separation
• Changing Direction your life
• Post Traumatic Stress
• ..and more
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
- I offer week days morning sessions. - weekend sessions are also available.
Types of client