Nina Will UKCP MBACP
I am an experienced Counsellor, Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor with over ten years therapeutic experience. My work is accredited by UKCP and I am a registered member of BACP.
I have private practices in High Barnet and Crouch End where I provide a warm and caring environment that allows individuals the necessary time and space to work through difficult and distressing issues. I offer both short-term, solution-focused therapy and longer-term exploratory therapy and have weekday and evening appointments available.
My approach is Integrative which means I am qualified to practice a range of therapeutic techniques and approaches (including person-centred, psychodynamic, CBT and Relational). This enables me to work flexibly and to adapt the way I work to meet each individual's needs.
I work with young people and adults across a wide range of presenting issues including:
- Relationship difficulties and breakdown
- Stress and anxiety
- Bereavement, loss and separation
- Traumatic experiences from the past or present
- Emotional, Physical and Sexual abuse
- Low confidence and Self-esteem
- Substance misuse
Alongside my private practice I offer Clinical Supervision to other therapists; undertake research within the Counselling and Psychotherapy fields; and facilitate trainings.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold the following qualifications:
- Masters and Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling (UKCP and BACP accredited)
- Advanced Diploma, Diploma and Certificate in Humanistic Integrative Counselling (BACP accredited)
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision (BACP accredited)
I am a UKCP Accredited Psychotherapist and a BACP registered Pscyhotherapist and Counsellor.
I am committed to my continuing professional development as a therapist and regularly attend counselling and psychotherapy workshops, conferences and short courses. I have also undertaken research within the field of psychotherapy.
My work is fully insured and professionally supervised in accordance with BACP and UKCP guidelines and I adhere to both BACP and UKCP codes of ethics.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
In addition to my client work I also offer Clinical Supervision to other Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Humanistic therapies
- Person-centred therapy
- Psychoanalytic therapy
- Psychoanalytical and psychodynamic
The first time we meet
Our initial session will be an opportunity for us to meet one another and to discuss what it is that brings you to therapy at this time. We can then decide how we will best work together and whether a full or reduced rate fee is most appropriate for you. There is no obligation for you to begin therapy after this session if, for example, you change your mind or we decide an alternative approach might suit you better.
If you decide you would like to take counselling forward with me, we will work out a regular day and time for you to come each week. It is important that you can come regularly each week to our planned sessions so we have the best chance possible of bringing about the changes you seek. These sessions will be a time for you to focus on what feels most important – whether that changes from week to week or becomes different explorations of the same issue. Whatever you bring will be treated respectfully and in confidence.
- UKCP Accredited Psychotherapist and BACP Registered Counsellor and Psychotherapist
- Over 10 years therapeutic experience
- Private practices in High Barnet and Crouch End
- Short and Long-term therapy offered
- Weekday and evening appointments available
- Young People and Individuals
- Clinical Supervision
- Easily accessible by public transport
- Parking close by
- Disabled access
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available for daytime and evening appointments.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer Integrative Clinical Supervision in High Barnet, EN5 and Crouch End, N8.View supervision profile