Nicole Louise Lincoln. Dip.Therapeutic Counselling - MBACP
My vision is to use the passion I have for people to assist them when they feel lost in their own life journey.
My names Nicole & I represent Vibrancy Talking Therapies. I'm a fully qualified and registered counsellor based in Northfleet, Kent.
My backround and training has included 5+ years of psychology and integrated therapeutic counselling. Within a volunteer counsellor capacity I have worked at a Kent based children's Charity using talking and creative therapies and working with pre and post-bereavement work at Ellenor Hospice.
I feel that my unique, youthful and compassionate approach to creative and talking therapies allows people to be themselves whilst exploring the parts of themselves and their experiences that they may not yet fully understand.
I work on a person-by-person basis as one size doesn't fit all.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications include;
- Level 4 Dilpoma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB) with BACP certification
- Level 2 & 3 in Counselling Skills/Studies (CPCAB)
- Level 1 Introduction to Psychology (Open University)
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis (European Association for Transactional Analysis)
- Introduction in Play Therapy (Academy of Play & Child Psychotherapy (APAC)
I have a range of experience including;
- Beareavement & End of Life Counselling
- Creative Therapies
- Anxiety, depression & life struggles
- Child & Adult Talking Therapies
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Personality disorders
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
- Humanistic therapies
Photos & videos
I offer a Free telephone assessment & a range of 'money saving' options for ongoing sessions.
My 1-1 sessions start from £35 for a 50 minute session.
Check out my website for my range of options for block booking savings.
If in doubt, get in touch!
The most difficult step is the first one...
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
flexible working hours
Types of client