Nicole Louise Lincoln. Dip.Therapeutic Counsellor - MBACP
My vision is to use the passion I have for people to assist them when they feel lost in their own life journey. My names Nicole & I represent Vibrancy Talking Therapies. I'm a fully qualified and registered counsellor based in Northfleet, Kent.
My backround and training has included 5+ years of psychology and integrated therapeutic counselling. Within a volunteer counsellor capacity I have worked at a Kent based children's Charity using talking and creative therapies and working with pre and post-bereavement work at Ellenor Hospice.
I feel that my unique, youthful and compassionate approach to creative and talking therapies allows people to be themselves whilst exploring the parts of themselves and their experiences that they may not yet fully understand.
I work on a person-by-person basis as one size doesn't fit all.
Training, qualifications & experience
My qualifications include;
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (CPCAB) with BACP certification
- Level 2 & 3 in Counselling Skills/Studies (CPCAB)
- Level 1 Introduction to Psychology (Open University)
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis (European Association for Transactional Analysis)
- Introduction in Play Therapy (Academy of Play & Child Psychotherapy (APAC)
I have a range of experience including;
- Beareavement & End of Life Counselling
- Creative Therapies
- Anxiety, depression & life struggles
- Child & Adult Talking Therapies
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Dependent personality disorder
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Hearing voices
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Child therapy, teenager counselling, bereavement and grief counselling, anxiety therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Couples counselling
- Gestalt therapy
- Group therapy
Photos & videos
I offer a Free telephone assessment & a range of 'money saving' options for ongoing sessions.
My 1-1 sessions start from £40 for a 50 minute session.
Check out my website for my range of options for block booking savings.
If in doubt, get in touch!
The most difficult step is the first one...
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
removable ramp can be used. please specify if needed at time of assessment.
Flexible working hours
Types of client