Nicola Voller - Diploma Integrative Counselling, Diploma CBT, MBACP
Hoylake Community Centre
31 Hoyle Road
I am a BACP registered Counsellor offering a professional approach to each client. The therapy I offer is non-judgemental and welcoming. I work within the boundaries and ethical framework of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists). I am fully insured and supervised. I work with individuals on a short, or long term basis. My practice is located in Meols, near Hoylake on the Wirral.
I am an Integrative Counsellor trained in a several counselling theories including Person Centred to CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy). This enables me to utilise a variety of Counselling approaches to help enable my client.
Whilst working together, your safety and confidentiality is my highest priority.
Training, qualifications & experience
I work with adults and children. My experience is as follows:
- Working in school, with children aged 5-11 at Place2Be the children's mental health charity
- Therapy with adults at WIRED-the carers network
- Evening working at Hamilton Medical Centre following GP referrals
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate in Counselling Skills for Working with Children (currently studying)
Areas of counselling I deal with
Photos & videos
I charge from £40 per 50 minute session.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my profile, if you have any questions feel free to click the email button and I'll get back to you. From personal experience, I know Counselling can be daunting, but also life changing. Feel free to contact me to arrange a meeting. Let's see if we can work together.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am regularly available on a Wednesday afternoon and evening, and other times by arrangement. I work from home and at Hoylake Parade Community Centre.
Types of client