Nicola Voller - Diploma Integrative Counselling, Diploma CBT, MBACP
Hoylake Community Centre
31 Hoyle Road
31 The Ridgeway
I am a BACP registered Counsellor offering a professional approach to each client. Therapy I offer is non-judgemental and welcoming. I work within the boundaries and ethical framework of the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists). I am fully insured and supervised. I work with individuals on a short, or long term basis. My practice is located in Meols, near Hoylake on the Wirral.
I am an Integrative Counsellor trained in a several counselling theories from Person Centred to CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy). This enables me to utilise a variety of Counselling approaches I have trained with to suit my client.
Whilst working together, your confidentiality and safety is my highest priority.
Training, qualifications & experience
I work with adults and children. My experience is as follows:
- working with children aged 5-11 at Place2Be (children's mental health charity)-1 year
- therapy with adults at Wired (the carers network)-3 years
- evening working with clients at Hamilton Medical Centre for 2 year
- Level 2 Introduction to Counselling Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (QCF)
- Level 5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (QCF)
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Low self-confidence
I charge from £30 per 50 minute session. Initial 30 minute telephone consultation/ assessment free.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my profile, if you have any questions feel free to click the email button and I'll get back to you. From personal experience, I know Counselling can be daunting. Feel free to contact me to arrange a meeting. Let's see if we can work together.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I work on a Wednesday afternoon/evening from home. Other times can be arranged. Work with children at Hoylake Parade Community Centre.
Types of client