Newman Health & Wellbeing
Newman Health & Wellbeing
Newman University, Genners Lane
0121 483 2205
Newman Health & Wellbeing Counselling & Psychotherapy is a new way of offering affordable counselling to the local community. We are based in our own building on the Newman University campus in Bartley Green, Birmingham.
Why choose Newman Health & Wellbeing Counselling & Psychotherapy?
- Affordable counselling and psychotherapy with minimal waiting lists
- Professional and confidential service
- Expertise in counselling for all ages – children, young people and adults
- Flexible appointment times – daytime and evenings
- Strong therapeutic knowledge base – working with counsellors who have access to the latest skills and knowledge
- Integrative approach to therapy – means the client issue comes first rather than being fixed to a single way of working
- Clinical supervision – all counsellors receive external supervision to ensure the quality of therapeutic work
- Assessment by an experienced practitioner who will match you to the right counsellor for your issues
- Delivered from comfortable and welcoming surroundings with good parking facilities
- Range of payment options – cash, credit/debit card and online
Training, qualifications & experience
Newman University has been training counselling practitioners in an integrative approach for many years.
Newman Health & Wellbeing Counselling & Psychotherapy brings the skills of practitioners, tutors and trainee practitioners together to deliver a professional counselling service. All counsellors will be members of their professional bodies and will work to the relevant professional code. Some counsellors will be working towards accreditation others will be accredited counsellors with many years of experience.
You will be matched to a counsellor best able to relate to you and the issues you are able to resolve.
Member organisations *
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling we deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Photos & videos
Our standard fee for private clients is £25, with concessionary spaces available based on ability to pay.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Monday-Friday. Evening appointments offered on Mondays and Thursdays.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|