I provide integrative counselling and psychotherapy with an emphasis on understanding the challenges you are experiencing. We can look at how your past may be affecting your hopes for the present and your future.
I will help you find your way to personal understanding, self acceptance and forgiveness.
I will make sure that your needs and welfare are paramount and at the centre of the counselling relationship.
Training, qualifications & experience
- PG Certificate in Lifelong Learning.
- PG Certificate in Management Consultancy.
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Accredited Action Learning Set Facilitator.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I will make every effort to provide you easy access to a counselling service as best I can.
My availability is flexible. If it is difficult for you to attend appointments during the day, get in touch and we can explore evenings and weekends.
Types of client