Neda Yarahmadi - Reg MBACP, Dip Couns, Dip CBT
I am an experienced professionally trained Therapeutic counsellor as a registered member of The BACP, I provide Person-Centred, Transactional analysis, Gestalt and CBT to individuals but mainly I work with the individual on what they need with their specific issue/ problem.
I provide a safe and confidential environment which I feel allows a person to increase their ability to manage their lives more effectively. If you need help to find a better understanding of yourself, others and life events and situations and need support from a understanding counsellor. Giving you space to talk and work through difficulties in an empathic and non-judgemental environment.
I am able offer short-term and long-term counselling face-to face counselling on an individual basis . I also offer Skype and telephone counselling.
Please contact me for an informal chat, about whether you would like to start counselling, for an initial no obligation assessment if it doesn't feel right.
I work in the Christchurch and the surrounding area.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills & Theory
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling skills
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling skills
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Specialise in childhood trauma and abuse.
The first initial session is £20.
The session are charged at £40 per 50 minute session for individual counselling.
Students are welcome at a reduced rate.
Some concessions available.
I am fully insured and I strive to advance my learning by Continual Professional Development to keep myself updated with new theories and strategies to benefit my clients.
My CPD courses:
- Understanding The Autism Spectrum
- Sexual awareness
- Cognitive Psychology
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday from 9.30 am - 8.30 pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|