Neda Yarahmadi - Reg MBACP, Dip Couns, Dip CBT
I am an experienced professionally trained Therapeutic counsellor as a registered member of The BACP, I provide CBT ,Person-Centred, Transactional analysis, Gestalt and IFS to individuals but mainly I work with the individual on what they need with their specific issue/ problem.
I provide a safe and confidential environment which I feel allows a person to increase their ability to manage their lives more effectively. If you need help to find a better understanding of yourself, others and life events and situations and need support from a understanding counsellor. Giving you space to talk and work through difficulties in an empathic and non-judgemental environment.
I am able offer short-term and long-term counselling face-to face counselling on an individual basis . I also offer Skype and telephone counselling.
Please contact me for an informal free chat, about whether you would like to start counselling, for an initial no obligation assessment .
I work in the Christchurch and the surrounding area.
Training, qualifications & experience
- CPCAB Level 5 Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic Skills & Theory
- CPCAB Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- CPCAB Level 3 Certificate in Counselling skills
- CPCAB Level 2 Certificate in Counselling skills
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Asperger's syndrome
- Attachment disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug addiction
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Histrionic personality disorder
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Schizoid personality disorder
- Schizotypal personality disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Other areas of counselling I deal with
Specialise in childhood trauma and abuse.
Free initial phone or email assessment.
The sessions are charged at £40 per 50 minute session for individual counselling.
Students are welcome at a reduced rate.
Some concessions available.
I am fully insured and I strive to advance my learning by Continual Professional Development to keep myself updated with new theories and strategies to benefit my clients.
My CPD courses:
- Understanding The Autism Spectrum
- Sexual awareness
- Cognitive Psychology
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday from 9.30 am - 8.30 pm
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|