Welcome. I'm Natasha Fletcher and I specialise in helping people with anxiety find their calm. Are you feeling anxious, stressed or overwhelmed? Perhaps you're not sleeping well, have palpitations or suffer from headaches. Do you sometimes think you're going mad or just want to escape from it all? Have you found yourself avoiding things you used to enjoy? Imagine how it would feel to not have to make excuses to friends and family for yet another event missed. How it would feel to wake up in the morning without that sense of dread.
As an anxiety therapist, I can help you get there. I understand that facing fears and making changes can be scary, but I will guide you through the process using proven strategies and a sprinkling of humour ensuring a calm and unique experience.
If the idea of a practical tools based therapy appeals to you and you're committed to making changes. If you're fed of up NHS waiting lists and limited sessions, get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm Natasha Fletcher and I'm a therapist specialising in helping people put anxiety, doubts and worries behind them and create a life they love. As well as being a therapist I also have a background in life coaching, hypnotherapy and NLP. Using my unique approach of combining techniques we can really dig deep, uncover those blocks and make a plan to move forward.
I have over 15 years experience of working with people in increasing their emotional wellbeing and resilience in both the NHS and private sector. I’m a registered mental health nurse, an accredited member of the British Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (BABCP) and an accredited member of the national hypnotherapy society.
- Central Academy of Clinical Hypnosis: Practitioner Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (2017-2018)
- Skills 24 Training: Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (2018)
- The University of Nottingham:Practice Teacher in Health and Social Care (2018)
- The University of Nottingham: MA Trauma Studies (2014-2018)
- The University of Derby: PG Dip Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy (2010-2011)
- The University of Nottingham: BSC in Nursing Studies (2007-2009)
- The University of Nottingham: Advanced Diploma in Mental Health Nursing (2003-2006)
Areas of counselling I deal with
I charge £65 per session with sessions usually lasting around 1 hour. Reductions can apply for block bookings.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|