Natasha Clewley MBACP(Accred) Clinical Supervisor
I am a counsellor with many years of experience. Accredited with the BACP as recognition of my knowledge and experience. Importantly I offer a warm, accepting space to my clients .By choosing to work with me you have taken an important step towards feeling and living better. Do you ever feel like you are not really ok- despite telling everyone the usual 'I'm fine. I'm ok"... Do you feel isolated by your thoughts? feel misunderstood or afraid of judgement? I am here to tell you that you can feel better. It is possible.I'm going to help you rediscover who you are, what you need. What you want from life, even through difficult times.
About Counselling -
I am going to help you. Working with you in a way that is personally tailored to your needs. As a counsellor I have learned many different approaches to my work.
We will sit together in my safe and accepting space and talk through what has bought you to counselling. I will listen to your experiences, your life and your story. As we walk I will support you on journey of self exploration, discovery and empowerment
Are you looking for support to cope with anxiety? support to explore relationship issues? Perhaps your self-esteem is at an all time low? There are so many reasons to seek support.
I ca work with you t address feelings of panic, sadness, detachment. I can support you as you explore relationship and family issues. Cultural issues.th most important thing for you to know is that you will leave each session being accepted, heard and valued.
My professional experience means that I am able to support a wide range of needs and issues. I also specialise in the following areas:-
- supporting Men's mental health- Support for men to be really heard, without judgement. I am a believer in the importance of accessible mental health support for men.
- Supporting complex mental health issues for those suffering. Or those of you supporting those suffering.
- Working with low self esteem and low self belief. I work with you on a journey of self discovery, empowerment and self acceptance.s
- What happens next
I believe that those that need support should get it as quickly as possible.
I can have a 2o minute phone chat with you within 48 hours of your first contact with me.
Now is the time for you reach out, Sometimes it's easier to send an email- so do that if you need.
My availability is currently by appointment only- so just get in touch to make a booking.
If you want support but can't get out for a session-I can see you via secure encrypted video link. Or we can have telephone sessions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Registered Member BACP
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CPCAB)
- Significant post qualification experience
- HE counselling experience
- Online counselling experience
- Dual heritage counsellor- BME background
- Short and Long Term counselling
- 10 years + experience in counselling, mental health and working with youth
- Trauma focused CBT
- Just some of the areas I cover Anxiety, depression, mens mental health, grief, working with children and young people, stress, work issues, panic disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, suicidal thoughts
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Behaviour problems
- Borderline personality disorder
- Career counselling
- Child related issues
- Childhood bullying
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Drug addiction
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
Photos & videos
Please get in touch for fees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Please get in touch for availability
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training
I offer refreshing and dynamic supervision in a supportive space.