Natasha Clewley MBACP(Accred) Clinical Supervisor-(training)
Hey there, I'm Nat
I'm glad you've found your way here, whatever the reason. Looking for support is a positive step.
Who am I- what can you expect from me?
- I am an experienced psychotherapist/counsellor. I'm accredited by the BACP - Which demonstrates that I have achieved 'high standards of knowledge, experience and development.'(www.bacp.com)
- I am guided by an ethical framework and I believe in working as ethically and as safely as possible.
- I think one of the most important things you should know about me is that I value therapy, I believe in the process. And I have seen and experienced the transformational aspects of sound therapeutic practice.
- Crucially, I believe in the power that YOU have as an individual; to overcome whatever you are trying to deal with, big/small/not sure, and everything in-between ... there are so many reasons someone begins a search for a counsellor , any reason is valid.
- There is not a too big or too small reason to access therapy, all problems or circumstances are relative to each of us. We all go through things- I am here to support you.
- Anxiety issues, depression, relationship issues, stress, low mood, bereavement and so much more, my support is not limited to you having any such condition but if you have a condition, its certainly not a barrier to support with me.
- My role is to provide professional and considered, yet unique therapeutic support helping you at your time of need.
- i work with ages 13+ though to adults
In fact whatever the reason that has led you to look for a therapist. I'm here to accompany you on your unique journey. To facilitate your self development and growth.
I believe that circumstances can be worked through, that any situation one experiences can be redirected towards positive experience.That one can heal, one can change, reach understanding or acceptance, or move on.
You can except working with me that you at lease start to feel as though you have moved towards a more beneficial experience for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Registered Member Bacp
- Level 5 Dip Couns.
- Clinical Supervisor(training)
- Significant post qualification experience
- HE counselling experience
- Short and Long Term counselling
- Solution focused Brief therapy experience
- Extensive Online counselling experience
- Experience with drug/alcohol dependency
- Cross cultural working(I am of dual heritage)
- 1Over 10 years experiencing working with Young people in varying fields.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Hearing voices
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have a special interest in those who feel they are stigmatised by society, or do not fit in the same ‘box’ as others.
Photos & videos
Please contact me for fees.
I operate fair fee policy.
I do have concessions available- please get in touch.
I charge differing rates rates for workshops and consultancy. Please get in touch.
I do not put a time limit on the amount of sessions we can have, equally I will never pressure you into more sessions than you may need. I'm bound by ethical guidelines, and I believe in those guidelines.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Available Thursday - Sunday.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|
Supervision & training