I am a qualified counsellor/psychotherapist. I offer a safe place for your emotional and psychological exploration. We can conduct our sessions at my North London office (NW1 in Camden, close to Camden town underground station ) or if it is more convenient for you, we can arrange a Skype consultation.
You can make a difference. You can change your life for the better. But you have to take the first step. I can help you to develop better coping skills, to better understand yourself and to take control of your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified counsellor and psychotherapist registered with the BACP.
- I completed two years of MSc training in TA Counselling and Psychotherapy and was awarded a Postgraduate Diploma from Middlesex University in Collaboration with Metanoia Institute, London.
- In 2010 I obtained my Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling from the Metanoia Institute in London.
- Since 2016, I have been working and treating patients referred to me by the NHS in Women and Health in Camden London.
- I previously worked with the NHS, treating patients affected by HIV through the 'Living Well project' for a few years.
- In addition, for the last 15 years, I worked with some of the most vulnerable children and young adults in London's schools. I was team leader for other therapists over those years. I have provided counselling to parents and staff at school together with my team of counsellors in many schools over those years.
- In my opinion the therapeutic intervention with my clients in desperate situations enable them to process traumatic events and gave them tools to deal with many of the life challenges.
- Reality checking, self awareness and confidence/self-steam development could be included in the outcome of therapeutic intervention/counselling.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Sex problems
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
First Session (Assessment): First assessment - £70
Individual session booking: Single session £50
Block session booking: Any number of sessions booked and paid in advance - £45/session
Skype consultation: Single sessions (paid in advance) - £40
I believe that a healthy mind and healthy soul will result in a healthy body. By combining spirituality to the classic techniques of counselling/psychotherapy, I believe the results are enhanced through synergism of the two states. I respect all religions and welcome all faiths and use these positive personal beliefs to help guide individuals through hardship, stress and emotionally challenging times.
Languages: English, Italian and Fari is my mother language
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English, Italian( intermediate) and Fari is my mother language.|
I am available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday 11.00 am - 2.00 pm,, Friday 4.00 8.00 pm
Types of client