I am a qualified counsellor/psychotherapist. I offer a safe place for your emotional and psychological exploration. We can conduct our sessions at my North London office (NW1 in Camden, close to Camden town underground station ) or if it is more convenient for you, we can arrange a Skype consultation.
You can make a difference. You can change your life for the better. But you have to take the first step. I can help you to develop better coping skills, to better understand yourself and to take control of your life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified counsellor and psychotherapist registered with the BACP.
- I completed two years of MSc training in TA Counselling and Psychotherapy and was awarded a Postgraduate Diploma from Middlesex University in Collaboration with Metanoia Institute, London.
- In 2010 I obtained my Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling from the Metanoia Institute in London.
- Since 2016, I have been working and treating patients referred to me by the NHS in Women and Health in Camden London.
- I previously worked with the NHS, treating patients affected by HIV through the 'Living Well project' for a few years.
- In addition, for the last 15 years, I worked with some of the most vulnerable children and young adults in London's schools. I was team leader for other therapists over those years. I have provided counselling to parents and staff at school together with my team of counsellors in many schools over those years.
- In my opinion the therapeutic intervention with my clients in desperate situations enable them to process traumatic events and gave them tools to deal with many of the life challenges.
- Reality checking, self awareness and confidence/self-steam development could be included in the outcome of therapeutic intervention/counselling.
British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
BACP is one of the UK’s largest professional bodies for counselling and psychotherapy. Therapists registered with the Association fall into a number of different membership categories such as Individual Member, Registered Member MBACP and Registered Member MBACP (Accred), each standing for different levels of training and experience. MBACP (Accred) and MBACP (Snr Accred) members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
Registered members can be found on the BACP Register, which was the first register to achieve Accredited Voluntary Register status issued by the Professional Standards Authority. Individual Members will have completed an appropriate counselling and/or psychotherapy course and started to practise, but will not appear on the BACP Register until they've progressed to Registered Member MBACP status.
All members are bound by a Code of Ethics & Practice and a Complaints Procedure. Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Areas of counselling I deal with
First Session (Assessment): First assessment - £70
Individual session booking: Single session £50
Block session booking: Any number of sessions booked and paid in advance - £45/session
Skype consultation: Single sessions (paid in advance) - £40
I believe that a healthy mind and healthy soul will result in a healthy body. By combining spirituality to the classic techniques of counselling/psychotherapy, I believe the results are enhanced through synergism of the two states. I respect all religions and welcome all faiths and use these positive personal beliefs to help guide individuals through hardship, stress and emotionally challenging times.
Languages: English, Italian and Fari is my mother language