About me

I am a qualified Clinical Psychologist with 16 years of experience working for the NHS with people with mental and physical health conditions. I provide assessment and therapy for a range of psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, and stress, and I have a special interest in supporting people and their families with physical health conditions like cancer and chronic pain. I work with individuals, couples and families for over 16 years. I am able to provide CBT, Compassion Focussed Therapy (CFT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and we can meet by telephone, video or in person.

Training, qualifications & experience

  • Doctorate in Clinical Psychology 2005, University of Leeds
  • MSc Psychological Approaches to Health 2001, University of Leeds
  • BSc Psychology, 1998, University of York

Member organisations

Registered / Accredited

Registered / Accredited

Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.


Health and Care Professions Council

The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 16 professions.

They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.

Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.


£100.00 per session

EAP/Health Insurance Providers

  • Aviva
  • Saga
  • Vitality

Additional information

Variable.  Please contact to discuss.


Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday

The Orchard
Town Street
West Yorkshire
LS18 5BL

Type of session

In person

Types of client

Young people
Older adults

Key details

DBS check

In England and Wales, the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS, formerly known as CRB) carry out criminal records checks for individuals working with vulnerable groups, such as children. To find out more, visit gov.uk , or contact this professional directly

Online platforms