Melody Crowe Adv. Dip.
Hi I'm Mel
How can I help you?
Have you been trying your best to manage your situation for a long time?
Maybe you are starting to feel overwhelmed with it and that’s why you have taken the brave step towards looking for counselling.
Are you having relationship difficulties which you are struggling to understand or deal with?
Would you like to understand yourself a bit better and explore your responses to things, and why you say, think and do the things you do?
Perhaps you are in or have been in a toxic relationship with a partner, parent, relative or friend?
Have you been trying your best to manage your situation for a long time, but you realise you need help and that’s why you are looking for counselling?
- Feel anxious, stressed, depressed
- Have a low self esteem
- Put yourself down and criticise yourself a lot
- Feel confused by your feelings
- Feel confused in your relationships
Would you like to:
- No longer feel confused about your situation
- Make sense of your childhood
- Learn what’s really going on in your relationship
- Learn why you feel the way you do
- Make sense of your experiences
- Learn new strategies on how to handle things differently
- Learn how to like yourself and trust yourself again
- Regain that lost self esteem and self worth
- Feel better, calmer, stronger, with a new sense of hope for a brighter future
I do offer general counselling for most difficulties, and I help my clients get fast results.
I also specialise in helping my clients identify and recover from toxic relationships and narcissistic abuse, especially when that relationship is with a parent. In fact I have created a 6 week toxic parent recovery program to help you fast track your way to recovery and healing. Please visit my website for more info about that.
I understand that making contact with a counsellor and meeting me for the first time can feel scary. You might not know what to say or how to explain what’s going on for you. Please don’t worry. I am very relaxed and friendly and I will be able to help you get to the bottom of what’s troubling you.
Call me for a free informal 10 minute chat and we can take it from there.
I look forward to hearing from you
Training, qualifications & experience
Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Therapy
Transactional Analysis TA 101
Counselling Skills Level 3
Counselling Skills Level 2
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
£45 per 60 minute session
£160 for a block booking of 4 sessions
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Types of client