Melody Crowe Adv. Dip. MBACP
Do you sometimes feel:
- Low self esstem
- Confused by your feelings
- Confused in your relationships
- Like you have an inner critical voice
- Like you are not living your 'true' life
Would you like to feel:
- Confident in your own abilities
- Less confused in your relationships
- Like you understand your feelings and how to deal with them
- Calmer, and less frustrated and angry
- Like you know and understand yourself a bit better
- Like you know how to meet your needs
- Like you have learnt how to manage your life and relationships
- You have the ability to live your life free from the pressures of others
- Like you again
Hi my name is Melody, I'm a counsellor and I just really enjoy helping people make sense of their world.
I can work with you to help you create a change for the better, regardless of your past, and help you overcome limitations that are holding you back.
My aim is for my clients to feel comfortable with me, seeing our hour together as your time to relax and feel at ease as we explore the things that bring you to counselling, so you leave feeling heard and understood, with a fresh hope for a brighter future.
Contact me now and we can arrange a 30 minute initial meeting and take it from there.
If this sounds good to you, get in touch and let's talk about it.
Training, qualifications & experience
Post Graduate Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Therapy
Transactional Analysis TA 101
Counselling Skills Level 3
Counselling Skills Level 2
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Carer support
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Panic disorder
Other areas of counselling I deal with
I have a special interest in working with people affected by emotional abuse, coercive control, and toxic relationships.
Photos & videos
My fees are:
£35 per 60 minute session
£50 per 90 minute session
£15 per initial meeting
I offer a reduced rate for block bookings at £120 for four sessions. This can be for short-term counselling or ongoing for longer-term counselling, and payment for this offer would be made at the start of each four week period.
I also offer a reduced rate of £20 per session on Wednesday mornings to clients on a low income.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Closed Tuesdays and Thursdays
Types of client