Maureen Day Msc.Counselling.BACP
07960 866 048
- Trained at Strathclyde University (Masters of Science in Counselling)
- Calm, friendly non-judgemental approach
- Befitting clients who want a relaxed, approachable, confidential and professional therapist
- Specialist in Couples Counselling, Anxiety and Autistic Spectrum issues
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully qualified Person-Centred counsellor, graduate of Strathclyde University and trained couples therapist.
I also have a Masters degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy
I am a member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
I hold a certificate in Emotional Focused Therapy (EFT) this is a quick and effective way of accessing emotions that maybe causing confusion or conflict in our lives.
I have completed ASSIST training in dealing with people who are suicidal. I help my clients with social anxieties, relationship problems, panic attacks, depression or other issues that arise from every day life.
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Family issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Relationship problems
- Separation and divorce
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
Photos & videos
The cost of therapy with Maureen ;
£ 40 for a one hour individual session
£50 for a one hour couples session
Ten percent discount when 4 or more sessions are paid for up front
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|