Martin Rolston, BSc.(QUB), Advanced Dip. Couns., MBACP Accredited.
87 Loopland Park
07734914778 / 07734 914778
I am an experienced counsellor who offers a discrete and confidential service. I also am an accredited member of the counselling professional body BACP.
Counselling is my full time occupation and has been for over 10 years.
I work with most issues, however, I have listed some of the specialist fields I have studied and worked with:
- Trauma and Self - acceptance,
- Relationships & trust (intimate/friendship/professional),
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Diversity
" A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step.”
So, it's just about making the first step and asking for help and then letting the process unfold.
In counselling, as in life, the balance of what you put in is related to what you get out of the therapeutic process and the resulting changes that you achieve.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Psychology (QUB)
- Diploma in Educational & Therapeutic application of the Arts (Regent's College)
- Diploma in Counselling (QUB)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (QUB)
- Essentials in Sexual Diversity Training (Pink Therapy/COSRT Accredited)
- Diploma in Relationship Counselling (Pink Therapy/COSRT Accredited)
- Wave Trauma OCN Level 3 in Compassion Fatigue
- Wave Trauma OCN Level 4 in Psychological Trauma
- Wave Trauma 0CN Level 4 in Trauma and the Body
- Group therapy and Personal Development Groups...etc.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship issues
Photos & videos
My fee is £35 per adult counselling session and £65 per couple counselling session.
A session is one hour long and best results are from weekly sessions though the choice is yours regarding frequency.
I offer both short term and long term therapy.
As an experienced counsellor I will make a great effort to support and facilitate you in your personal journey to a better future.
I am easy to talk to and generally people find they relax very quickly and feel supported from the first session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available some days and some evenings every week for private clients.
Types of client