Martin Rolston, BSc.(QUB), Advanced Dip. Couns., MBACP Accredited.
87 Loopland Park
I am an experienced counsellor who has been working in Belfast, N.Ireland for 12 years. I offer a discrete and confidential service from my home in the east of the city. I also offer telephone and Skype counselling for clients in the UK and Ireland.
I am a Person Centred and Humanistic Counsellor/Therapist but have studied relationship counselling from an Integrative Approach (including Psychodynamic Theory and Attachment Theory).
I am an accredited member of the counselling professional body BACP and work with most issues, however, here are some of my specialist fields.
1) Trauma and Recovery
2) Sex, Sexual Orientation and Gender
3) Relationship Dynamics
4) Assertiveness and Self - Confidence
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Psychology (QUB)
- Diploma in Educational & Therapeutic application of the Arts (Regent's College)
- Diploma in Counselling (QUB)
- Advanced Diploma in Counselling (QUB)
- Essentials in Sexual Diversity Training (Pink Therapy/COSRT Accredited)
- Diploma in Relationship Counselling (Pink Therapy/COSRT Accredited)
- Wave Trauma OCN Level 3 in Compassion Fatigue
- Wave Trauma OCN Level 4 in Psychological Trauma
- Wave Trauma 0CN Level 4 in Trauma and the Body
- Group therapy and Personal Development Groups...etc.
Accredited register membership
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Child related issues
- Domestic violence
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Gender dysphoria
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Physical abuse
Photos & videos
My fee is £35 per adult counselling session and £65 per couple counselling session.
A session is one hour long and best results are from weekly sessions though the choice is yours regarding frequency.
I offer both short term and long term therapy.
As an experienced counsellor I will make a great effort to support and facilitate you in your personal journey to a better future.
I am easy to talk to and generally people find they relax very quickly and feel supported from the first session.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 6, 7 and 8pm. I also do an 8am slot on the above days.
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|