Mark Maxwell FdSc BA(Hons) MPhil MBACP
100 Nortonwood Lane
Maxwell Mobile counselling and therapy
I make home visits or you are welcome to visit my counselling room. Sessions can also be held via phone or Skype if you prefer.
I am here to listen and understand. My approach uses Empathy, Congruence (authenticity), Non-judgement, and empowerment activating inner strength and creating positive change.
My experienced includes issues such as anxiety, depression, low self worth, feeling misunderstood, bereavement, family and work issues, anger, jealousy, phobia, guilt, and shame.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc Counselling - Staffordshire University syllabus taught at Riverside College Halton
- Level 3 Counselling - Riverside College Halton.
- NSPCC Childline
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Anorexia nervosa
- Antisocial personality disorder
- Avoidant personality disorder
- Binge-eating disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Borderline personality disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Carer support
- Dependent personality disorder
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic disorder
- Paranoid personality disorder
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Relationship issues
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Existential therapy
- Gestalt therapy
Photos & videos
FREE initial 30 minute meeting.
In person, via phone or Skype.
£30 per 1 hour session at my counselling room (100 Nortonwood lane, WA7 6QQ) or your preferred location, via phone or Skype.
Sessions at preferred locations are an additional £5.
Sessions can also be arranged at a location in Widnes for an additional £10.
I first experienced the power of being heard and understood in my own counselling several years ago.
Since then I have become a counsellor in my own right and gained much experience working as a volunteer and in my own practice.
I am contacted by local individuals and also work for local companies and their employees.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
8am until 8pm Monday to Sunday
Types of client