92 High Street
I am a competent, caring counsellor with an extensive professional counselling background in the school and private sectors. I provide comprehensive therapeutic support to children, adolescents, individuals and families.
I am committed to providing a nonjudgmental, confidential counselling environment for my clients. I assist clients at their own pace, and empowers them to identify and reach their goals. I help my clients to recognise the core issues underlying their thoughts, emotions and behaviours. I also equip my clients with effective techniques and strategies to overcome life’s challenges. By dealing with emotional barriers and personal concerns in an open and honest collaborative way, genuine positive change can occur.
I use best-practice, evidence-based therapeutic approaches to facilitate practical and lasting change for my clients. I am deeply dedicated to helping my clients improve their relationships, outlook on life and overall well-being.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in Counselling & Psychotherapy 2016-2017
- Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling & Psychotherapy Studies
- BSc (Hons) degree in Psychology and Counselling
TRAINING & WORKSHOPS
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Training (CBT)
- Person-Centred Therapy Training
- Psychodynamic Interpersonal Therapy Training (PIT)
- The Gestalt Therapy Training
- Personal training Coaching workshop
- Safeguarding Children & Young people
- Transactional analysis Training
- Anxiety and Learning: How to boost students' abilities Training
- Drawing and Talking (A therapeutic Method of Working with Children and Young people) Training
- Young People Who Self-Harm Training
- Bereavement & Loss Training
- Eating Disorder Training
Counsellors' experiences of working with young people within schools
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Anger management
- Asperger's syndrome
- Bipolar disorder
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Chronic fatigue syndrome/ME
- Domestic violence
- Drug abuse
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Feeling sad
- Gender dysphoria
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Hearing voices
- Internet addiction
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
Photos & videos
- For individuals I charge £45 for a 50 minutes session, which is generally on a weekly basis
- For Skype counselling I charge £40 for a 50 minutes session
- For home visits I charge £60 for a 50 minutes session
Reduced rates available for young people, students, and people on low income.
Please contact me to discuss.
I provide Skype Counselling to people all over the world.
For many people, talking openly about difficult problems is hard. Finding the time to undertake this commitment can also be challenging. But it is well worth it, and skype therapy is a really convenient way to make it happen. Skype therapy and counselling provides offers many advantages.
- Skype therapy is confidential: Skype is a secure way to communicate and is password protected.What you discuss in a session stays completely private.
- It is easier to open up with Skype therapy: Skype counselling allows you to discuss sensitive issues directly, but without meeting face-to-face. Many find it a more relaxed way to work with a therapist, particularly if they feel embarrassed about their problems
- Skype counselling saves time and travel: There is no need to travel, simply log on to Skype from your choice of location. It can be home, your office, the park or even from a hotel when you are travelling. It really is that simple. For those living in remote locations, or who have mobility difficulties it overs a practical solution
- Convenient skype therapy sessions: Balancing family life, a job, a social life and other commitments can be challenging. Skype therapy sessions are flexible and can be arranged to fit with your routine
- Low cost skype therapy: Less travel, lower overheads and free skype connection offer you savings
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
Appointments available 9 am to 9pm
Types of client