Counselling with Maria Deleo
Firstly thank you for looking at my profile.
My name is Maria and I am an integrative counsellor, this means that I am trained in Psychodynamics, CBT and Humanistic theory. This allows me to have a wide variety of counselling techniques that can be adapted to meet your specific requirements.
I understand from my own experience that seeking counselling can be seen as a daunting task but it can be the first step to understanding more about yourself.
I hope to help you reach your goals or gain a deeper understanding into things that you may have experienced or find difficult.
I aim to offer you an environment in which you do not feel under any threat or judgement. This aims to enable you to off load while gaining acceptance of who you who you are as a person. Allowing you to reconnect with your own values and sense of self-worth. By reconnecting with your inner self helps to find your own way to move forward.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons in Integrative Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling Skills
- J9 Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Safeguarding Young People and Adults at Risk
Areas of counselling I deal with
- Affairs and betrayals
- Anger management
- Attachment disorder
- Attachment disorder in children
- Behaviour problems
- Bipolar disorder
- Body dysmorphic disorder
- Career counselling
- Carer support
- Child related issues
- Childhood bereavement
- Childhood bullying
- Children’s learning difficulties
- Depression and anxiety in children
- Domestic violence
- Eating disorders
- Emotional abuse
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Health anxiety
- Learning difficulties
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Narcissistic personality disorder
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Panic attacks
- Passive aggressive behaviour
- Personality disorders
- Physical abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Postnatal depression
- Pregnancy and birth
- Relationship problems
- Seasonal affective disorder (SAD)
- Separation and divorce
- Separation anxiety
- Sexual abuse
- Suicidal thoughts
- Tourette's syndrome
- Work-related stress
- Young carers
- Behavioural therapy
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Cognitive and behavioural therapies
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive therapy
The fees below are for a 50 minute session.
£40 per session
£30 for Counselling students
Concessions available for those on low income.
Myplace has a car park and parking around the centre.
If you have any further questions or would like to find out more please contact me by phone or email.
Maps & Directions
Type of session
|Face to face counselling:||Yes|
I am available Monday - Friday daytime and evenings
Types of client
|Employee Assistance Programme|